Beside Cambridge IELTS Practice Tests series published by Oxford University Press, IELTS Speaking Recent Actual Tests with Suggested Answers aims to develop speaking and test- taking skills along with language proficiency to help you achieve a high IELTS Speaking score. It contains IELTS Speaking questions that were asked and would be asked in IELTS Speaking tests in 2021. The questions are divided into part 1, part 2 and part 3. Each of the questions have answers provided by our certified IELTS trainer along with the vocabulary that is specifically used for that question/topic. When using this e-book, you can be aware of the kinds of questions that you would face in a real exam, and how the answers are framed accordingly. Moreover, these tests are extracted from an authentic IELTS bank source; therefore, you are in all probability to encounter these questions in your real examinations.
STAYING UP LATE.
1. Do you sometimes go to bed late?
Well, it depends on whether I have met my deadlines at work. If not, I stay late to finish it and go to bed around 1:00 PM or 2:00 PM.
2. What do you do when you stay up late?
I would do many things. I would finish pending office work, read a book that I find irresistible, or talk to a friend over the phone.
3. How do you feel when you have stayed up late the night before?
It doesn't feel nice to sleep late and wake up early. I get a headache, the next morning and it spoils my whole day.
2. THE COUNTRYSIDE.
4. PUBLIC TRANSPORT.
5. STAYING UP LATE.
6. CELEBRITIES AND STARS.
8. COOKING AND BAKING.
23. PENS AND PENCILS.
24. SPENDING TIME BY YOURSELF.
25. WILD ANIMALS.
27. CAKES AND DESSERTS.
29. BEAUTIFUL SCENERY.
31. COFFEE OR TEA.
34. HOME/ ACCOMMODATION.
47. SOCIAL NETWORK.
55. STREET MARKET.
56. OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.
60. TEA OR COFFEE.
69. THE AREA YOU LIVE IN.
72. PEN OR PENCIL.
79. WATER SPORTS.
PART 2 & 3.
1. Describe a programme or an app that you think is useful.
2. Describe a recent goal you set yourself.
7. Describe an important text message you received.
8. Describe a successful small company.
9. Describe an ideal house or apartment you would like to live in.
10. Describe a job you would not like to do in the future.
11. Describe a practical skill you learned.
12. Describe a road trip you went on.
13. Describe a city you have visited and want to go back to in the future.
14. Describe a place you visited that has been affected by pollution.
15. Describe a crowded place you have been to.
16. Describe a school you went to in your childhood.
17. Describe a place where you read and write(not your home).
18. Describe an interesting place you remember well that was full of colours.
19. Describe a historical building you have visited.
20. Describe a friend who is a good leader.
21. Describe the person you spend the most time with.
22. Describe a person who taught you something important.
23. Describe a person who is good at his or her job.
24. Describe a performance you watched recently.
25. Describe something you bought but difficult to use at first.
26. Describe a difficult challenge you met.
27. Describe an interesting animal you have ever seen.
28. Describe a family member who you spend the most time with.
29. Describe a crowded place you have been to.
30. Describe a time when someone apologized to you.
31. Describe an important journey that has been delayed.
32. Describe a change that can improve your local area.
33. Describe an occasion when weather prevented your activity.
34. Describe a time you couldn't use the mobile phone.
35. Describe an ideal house or apartment you would like to live in the future.
36. Describe a successful small company that you know.
37. Describe a place you remember well that full of colour.
38. Describe a time you do not tell your friend the truth.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу IELTS Speaking, Actual Tests with Suggested Answers, January-April, 2021 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- English for Everyone, Teacher s Guide, 2018 — The English for Everyone course books and practice books contain more than 40 different types of exercises. This Teacher s … Книги по английскому языку
- English for Everyone, Transcripts of listening exercises — English for Everyone features almost 40 hours of high-quality supporting audio from native English speakers. The audio includes sample sentences, … Книги по английскому языку
- B1 Preliminary 1 for the revised 2020 exam, With Answer, 2019 — This collection of four complete practice tests contains papers from the Cambridge English Qualifications B1 Preliminary examination. Students can practise … Книги по английскому языку
- Cutting Edge 3rd Edition Elementary Wordlist A-Z, 2013 — Фрагмент из книги. a few poco A few people live there, not many. a little un poco More coffee? Just … Книги по английскому языку
- IELTS Speaking, Actual Tests with Suggested Answers, September-December, 2020 — Beside Cambridge IELTS Practice Tests series published by Oxford University Press, IELTS Speaking Recent Actual Tests with Suggested Answers aims … Книги по английскому языку
- IELTS Speaking, Actual Tests with Suggested Answers, January-April, 2022 — Beside Cambridge IELTS Practice Tests series published by Oxford University Press, IELTS Speaking Recent Actual Tests with Suggested Answers aims … Книги по английскому языку
- Test Your English Vocabulary in Use, Pre Intermediate and Intermediate, Redman S., Gairns R. — Test your English Vocabulary in Use (pre-intermediate and intermediate) is designed to help students assess their vocabulary learning. It can … Книги по английскому языку
- Advanced Grammar in Use, Hewings M., 2002 — The book is intended for more advanced students of English. It is written mainly as a self-study book, but might … Книги по английскому языку