Beside Cambridge IELTS Practice Tests series published by Oxford University Press, IELTS Speaking Recent Actual Tests with Suggested Answers aims to develop speaking and test- taking skills along with language proficiency to help you achieve a high IELTS Speaking score. It contains IELTS Speaking questions that were asked and would be asked in IELTS Speaking tests in 2021. The questions are divided into part 1, part 2 and part 3. Each of the questions have answers provided by our certified IELTS trainer along with the vocabulary that is specifically used for that question/topic. When using this e-book, you can be aware of the kinds of questions that you would face in a real exam, and how the answers are framed accordingly. Moreover, these tests are extracted from an authentic IELTS bank source; therefore, you are in all probability to encounter these questions in your real examinations.
1. Do you like to take photos?
Yes, I love it. I started by taking photos on my mobile camera at weddings and parties. Slowly, I became interested in nature. I started taking snaps of birds and flowers. Then I bought a digital cam. Photography is my hobby now!
2. In which situation do you take photos?
I carry my camera with me wherever I go. You never know when a special moment occurs. It could just be rain in the hillside, the laughter of your kid, a monkey jumping with its newborn, a roaring lion in the wild. It could be any small moment of awe that you would want to treasure for the future.
3. How do you store your photos?
I store them in the cloud, and it could be anything from a dropbox, google photos, or google drive. I don't save them on the phone because I run out of space. When I find something interesting, I don't hesitate to make an album out of them.
2. THE COUNTRYSIDE.
4. PUBLIC TRANSPORT.
5. STAYING UP LATE.
6. CELEBRITIES AND STARS.
8. COOKING AND BAKING.
15. NEIGHBOURHOOD / LOCAL AREA.
18. PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
23. PENS AND PENCILS.
24. SPENDING TIME BY YOURSELF.
25. WILD ANIMALS.
27. CAKES AND DESSERTS.
29. BEAUTIFUL SCENERY.
31. COFFEE OR TEA.
34. HOME/ ACCOMMODATION.
47. SOCIAL NETWORK.
54. VISIT RELATIVES.
55. STREET MARKET.
56. OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.
60. TEA OR COFFEE.
69. THE AREA YOU LIVE IN.
72. PEN OR PENCIL.
79. WATER SPORTS.
PART 2 & 3.
1. Describe a programme or an app that you think is useful.
2. Describe a recent goal you set yourself.
3. Describe a large company that you are interested in.
4. Describe an article you read about healthy living.
5. Describe an interesting animal you have seen.
6. Describe a (school or company) uniform you have worn.
7. Describe an important text message you received.
8. Describe a successful small company.
9. Describe an ideal house or apartment you would like to live in.
10. Describe a job you would not like to do in the future.
11. Describe a practical skill you learned.
12. Describe a road trip you went on.
13. Describe a city you have visited and want to go back to in the future.
14. Describe a place you visited that has been affected by pollution.
15. Describe a crowded place you have been to.
16. Describe a school you went to in your childhood.
17. Describe a place where you read and write(not your home).
18. Describe an interesting place you remember well that was full of colours.
19. Describe a historical building you have visited.
20. Describe a friend who is a good leader.
21. Describe the person you spend the most time with.
22. Describe a person who taught you something important.
23. Describe a person who is good at his or her job.
24. Describe a performance you watched recently.
25. Describe something you bought but difficult to use at first.
26. Describe a difficult challenge you met.
27. Describe an interesting animal you have ever seen.
28. Describe a family member who you spend the most time with.
29. Describe a crowded place you have been to.
30. Describe a time when someone apologized to you.
31. Describe an important journey that has been delayed.
32. Describe a change that can improve your local area.
33. Describe an occasion when weather prevented your activity.
34. Describe a time you couldn't use the mobile phone.
35. Describe an ideal house or apartment you would like to live in the future.
36. Describe a successful small company that you know.
37. Describe a place you remember well that full of colour.
38. Describe a time you do not tell your friend the truth.
39. Describe a leisure activity you do with your family.
40. Describe a time you were sleepy but had to stay awake.
41. Describe clothes you wear on special occasions.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу IELTS Speaking, Actual Tests with Suggested Answers, September-December, 2020 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
- Advanced Grammar in Use, Hewings M., 2002 — The book is intended for more advanced students of English. It is written mainly as a self-study book, but might … Книги по английскому языку
- English Phrasal Verbs In Use, Advanced, McCarthy M., O Dell F., 2007 — It was written to help you take your knowledge of phrasal verbs to a more advanced level. It is intended … Книги по английскому языку
- Test Your English Vocabulary in Use, Elementary, McCarthy M., O Dell F., 2010 — Test Your English Vocabulary in Use (Elementary) aims to help students check their vocabulary learning. It can be used by … Книги по английскому языку
- Speakout, Advanced Plus, Student s Book, Answer Keys, 2018 — Фрагмент из книги. Mariéme Jamme recognising through the horrors of her childhood just how important an education is; enabling girls … Книги по английскому языку