Speakout, Advanced, Writing extra, With key, 2016.
Фрагмент из книги.
When you write a personal profi le, it’s very important to think about who you are writing to and whether you need to use formal or informal language. You also need to think about what type of information the reader will be interested in.
A personal profi le.
Read the personal profi le. Is it formal or informal?
Hi, everyone! My name’s Tom Woodford. I’m 25, although everyone says that I look younger! I’m from a small village in north-east England, but I live in Newcastle now. I’m a qualified electrician and am currently working as part of a maintenance team in a big office. However, what I really want is to get a degree in business studies and accountancy. I think it will open up a lot of doors for me professionally.
I’m married with two young kids, Ryan, who’s three, and Tessa, who’s one. My wife’s name is Gloria. In my free time I like playing basketball and riding fast motor bikes! The problem is, with a young family, a full-time job, and now this online course, I don’t think I’m going to have much time for any hobbies in the near future!
I hope to get to know the rest of you a bit better as we do the online degree preparation module together. Good luck to everyone! And remember: Yes we can!
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
- Home Fun Booklet 2, Answers, Owen M., 2017 — Фрагмент из книги. This is my family! My dad’s name is Nick and he likes taking photos. My mum is … Книги по английскому языку
- Speakout, Advanced, BBC Interviews extra, Worksheets, 2016 — Фрагмент из книги. Hi. My name is Andrea. I live am living and work in London but though most of … Книги по английскому языку
- Speakout, Advanced, DVD extra, BBC, Clips Worksheets, 2016 — Фрагмент из книги. Work in pairs. Discuss the questions. 1 What do you know about your family history? 2 Would … Книги по английскому языку
- Speakout, Advanced, Vocabulary extra, With key, 2016 — Фрагмент из книги. Underline the correct alternatives. 1 I’m sure you’ll get on with my friends. They’re pretty easy-going introverted. … Книги по английскому языку
- Speakout extra, Advanced, Gramma, With key, 2015 — Фрагмент из книги. Correct the word order in six of the sentences. 1 We stayed in a new lovely guesthouse … Книги по английскому языку
- Speakout, Advanced, Reading & listening extra, With key, 2016 — Фрагмент из книги. The digital age is one of instant gratifi cation. The situation may be familiar to you: you’re … Книги по английскому языку
- Speakout, Advanced, Pronunciation extra, With key, 2016 — Фрагмент из книги. Auxiliary verbs are usually stressed in negative forms, short answers and tag questions. They are not usually … Книги по английскому языку
- Speakout, Upper Intermediate, BBC Interviews extra, Worksheets, 2015 — Фрагмент из книги. Write your answers to the questions. 1 How do you spend your free time? 2 How would … Книги по английскому языку