Mindset for IELTS Level 1 is aimed at students who are at Bl level and want to achieve a Band 5 or 5.5 result at IELTS. You can follow the book by topic and teach it lineally or alternatively you can focus on the different skills and papers that you would like your students to improve. It is designed for up to 90 hours of classroom use, but you can also focus on key areas of your choice. The topics have been chosen based on common themes in the IELTS exam and the language and skills development is based on research in the corpus, by looking at the mistakes that students at this level commonly make in IELTS.
Mindset for IELTS Level 1 offers a flexible way of teaching. You can work through the units consecutively or choose the lessons that are important to your students. You can choose to teach the book by topic or by skill.
01 Give some examples of ‘celebrations’, such as birthdays or festivals. Students add more examples. Tell students typical foods you eat on special occasions. Students talk in pairs. Help them with names of equipment or vocabulary to describe the processes involved in preparing the food.
02 Ask students if they know where Sri Lanka is (an island to the south of India). They are going to read descriptions of equipment needed to make a Sri Lankan dish called ‘stringhoppers’. The aim of this activity is to expose students to the language they might need for describing objects. Check answers.
UNIT 01 RELATIONSHIPS.
UNIT 02 PLACES AND BUILDINGS.
UNIT 03 EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT.
UNIT 04 FOOD AND DRINK.
UNIT 05 CONSUMERISM.
UNIT 06 LEISURE TIME.
UNIT 07 FAME AND THE MEDIA.
UNIT 08 NATURAL WORLD.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу Mindset for IELTS 1, Teacher s Book, 2017 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- Practice Makes Perfect, English Sentence Builder, Swick E., 2009 — Writing skills are usually the most diffi cult skills to acquire in a language. Th is is particularly true in … Книги по английскому языку
- Practice Makes Perfect, Basic English, Lachance J., 2009 — Congratulations on your decision on choosing Practice Makes Perfect: Basic English for your fi rst year of English language learning. … Книги по английскому языку
- Common mistakes at Proficiency and how to avoid them, Moore J., 2005 — How can you avoid the most common mistakes students make at Proficiency? Based on analysis of over 7,000 exam scripts, … Книги по английскому языку
- Common Mistakes at First Certificate and how to avoid them, Tayfoor S., 2004 — How can you avoid the most common mistakes students make at First Certificate? Based on analysis of over 10,000 exam … Книги по английскому языку
- Mindset for IELTS Foundation, Teacher s Book, 2017 — Mindset for IELTS Foundation Level is aimed at students who are thinking about taking IELTS, but who are currently at … Книги по английскому языку
- Mindset for IELTS 2, Teacher s Book, 2017 — Mindset for IELTS Level 2 is aimed at students who are at 82 level and want to achieve a Band … Книги по английскому языку
- Check Your English Vocabulary for IELTS, Wyatt R., 2017 — This workbook has been written for students who are planning to sit either the Academic or General Training modules of … Книги по английскому языку
- Vocabulary for IELTS, Williams A., 2012 — Vocabulary for IELTS helps you improve your vocabulary when preparing for the IELTS examination. You can use the book to … Книги по английскому языку