Prepare! is a lively new seven-level English course for teenagers. It takes learners from A1 to B2 and has comprehensive Cambridge English exam preparation throughout. So whether you’re teaching general English or preparing students for an exam, Prepare! has a wealth of material to help you do both.
Produced and endorsed by Cambridge English Language Assessment, using cutting edge language learning research from English Vocabulary Profi le and the Cambridge Learner Corpus, Prepare! is a course you can rely on and trust.
Prepare! is written by a team of writers with extensive experience and knowledge of secondary school students as well as in-depth knowledge of the Cambridge exams.
Books closed. Introduce the past simple by saying what you did last weekend, e.g. ‘I went to the beach! Then ask Am I talking about now, the future or the past?’ (the past). Check how much students already know about the past simple by asking several students ‘What did you do after school yesterday?’
Tell students to call out some verbs. Write them on the board in columns, according to whether they are regular (e.g. walk) or irregular (e.g. go). Continue until you have ten verbs and then elicit their past forms. Ask students what they notice about the regular verbs in the past (they end in -ed). Explain that irregular verbs are spelled in different ways and they just have to learn them!
Introduction to Prepare!.
Component line up.
Student’s Book overview.
Student’s Book contents.
1 Personal profile.
2 In fashion.
Culture Homes around the world.
3 My way of life.
PE Sports training.
5 Take a good look.
6 Modern life.
Culture Meeting and greeting.
7 Getting on.
8 Going away.
Geography Our world.
9 Shop till you drop.
10 Taste this!.
Culture What I eat.
11 A healthy future.
12 Incredible wildlife
13 Moods and feelings.
14 Watch it, read it.
Culture World cinema.
15 Digital life.
16 Wish me luck!.
17 Skills and talents.
18 The world of work.
Culture Special training schools.
19 The written word.
20 Puzzles and tricks.
Biology The eye.
Review answer key.
Workbook answer key and audioscripts.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу Prepare, Teachers Book, Level 4, Chilton H., 2015 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык :: Chilton
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- English Idioms in Use, Advanced, O’Dell F., McCarthy M., 2010 — It was written to help you take your knowledge of idioms to a more advanced level. The ability to use … Книги по английскому языку
- Complete Advanced, Word lists, 2014 — Фрагмент из книги. refugee camp noun a place where people who have escaped from their own country can live, usually … Книги по английскому языку
- Prepare, Teachers Book, Level 7, Rogers L., 2015 — Prepare! is a lively new seven-level English course for teenagers. It takes learners from A1 to B2 and has comprehensive … Книги по английскому языку
- Prepare, Teachers Book, Level 5, McDonald A., 2015 — Prepare! is a lively new seven-level English course for teenagers. It takes learners from A1 to B2 and has comprehensive … Книги по английскому языку
- Prepare, Workbook, A1, Level 1, Holcombe G., 2019 — Фрагмент из книги. I always go on holiday with my family - my parents and my two brothers. We travel … Книги по английскому языку
- Basic English Grammar, Fourth Edition, Teacher’s Guide, Hall M., Azar B.S., 2014 — This Teacher’s Guide is intended as a practical aid to teachers. You can turn to it for notes on the … Книги по английскому языку
- Practice Makes Perfect, English Problem Solver, Swick E., 2013 — This book is aptly named a problem solver. Unlike other publications for learning English, it does not look at all … Книги по английскому языку
- Practice Makes Perfect, English Sentence Builder, Yates J., 2012 — Practice Makes Perfect: English Conversation is designed to give you practice with the vocabulary and structures that are most often … Книги по английскому языку